WowwoooOOOOoooowW! I came back home from practice today and guess what was waiting there in front of my door? Yep, my Super Foods. There was also package from Finland that my parents sent me...some finnish candies, salty licorice, chocolate, tabloid magazine called 7-paivaa(good stuff;) and a letter from them. It was a surprise but it's always nice to have stuff from home, and to be honest I've been missing my salty licorice... stuff that you can't find from here:(
Anyway, here's what I got today:
- one of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet
- provides all 8 essential amino acids and over 68% protein by weight
- GREAT source of protein, to rebuild muscle, balance our blood sugar, and heal our bones
- supports immunity system
- one of the best products that you can have
- one of the highest antioxidant fruits in the world
- fortify immune system, uplifts mood, increase optimism, improve appetite, encourage better sleep patterns
- one of the most popular Super Foods out there
- straight from the cacao plant, nothing added so you can have the real experience how cacao tastes like (nothing like chocolate bars from Wal-Mart)
- improves heart health, brain function, growth and developm
- researchers and scientists have discovered that this extraordinary honey possessed significant health benefits beyond the hydrogen peroxide enzymes found in all honeys
- play an integral role in regulating blood pressure, heart function, and maintaining strong bones
- are considered by leading researchers and medical doctors to be one of most nutritious food sources on the planet
- great source of Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) and protein
- super food herb with outstanding ability to increase energy, endurance, and strength
- ability to balance and stabilize the body's system (cardiovascular system, nervous system, musculature, lymphatic system etc.)
- increases flexibility, help building healthy joints, help creating smooth skin etc.
- i recommend to check the website for more details
- one should cook with coconut oil instead of olive oil or butter--> coconut oil is more stable under heat and never forms toxic trans-fatty acids
Well that's it! Long list but I tried to make brief introduction to all of them. I really recommend the check each of those products for more details, because couple lines is just not enough the explain how these products help you to achieve better health.
I also prepared myself a delicious dinner, including some Supers.
Have to say that it was pretty fulfilling even thought I ate half of my pasta. All the salad ingredients were organic bought from Wal-Mart (Yes, they have organic foods there). But in the future I'm going to by my organic foods from the Farmer's Market, which I'm planning to go next saturday with couple of my friends. Right now I'm drinking my Cacao/Banana/Maca smoothie and feeling pretty damn good even thought it's getting late and I should go to bed soon. In the end, the meal was SUPER and I don't know if I've ever been so excited about cooking haha.
Here's what I did:
Pasta with ground beef, cooked with coconut oil and sea salt for taste.
I put MSM into my orange juice, because MSM works particularly well with vitamin-C.
-2 tbs of Cacao nibs
-1 tsp of Maca
-2 glasses or organic milk
-1 tsp of the healing honey
In the end, what a great day! I got the super foods, package from home, had a good workout, had a great conversation with my buddy trough Skype today, talk to my parents, and lot of other small things.
I'm gonna keep boosting my mood by finishing this smoothie, and listening some crazy beats!
I hope you had a great day as well!