Thursday, September 23, 2010

Journey Begins

I've been playing tennis and other sports since I was 7 years old and the last 8-9 years I have done that competitively, now playing tennis in the US on a 1-division college level. So I guess I've always been in OK physical condition during my so-called "athlete" years, but OK is just not enough for me, and I know that there are ways to achieve higher physical and emotional well-being. I just didn't know how to achieve that higher level.

Couple years ago, one of my friend from Finland introduced me a raw/organic/super food diet, diet that makes wonders to your physical-and mental health. He had cured himself from all of the allergies that he was suffering, but most of all he cured himself from the disease called MS(Multiple Sclerosis), just by eating right. Eating right for him meant that he started to eat only organic and natural food, anything processed was prohibited. He was also telling me about Super Foods, which I had never heard of before.

Super Food is basically term for foods which are the most nutrient-rich foods in the whole planet, helping you to fight against everything from the flu to aging. They help you boost your immune system and give you all the needed minerals that your body needs. Super Foods are nothing like the food products you get from your nearest grocery stores. The beauty of Super Foods is that they're found in nature, they're raw, organic, and most of all, natural. One of the greatest Super Foods out there is raw Cacao. Chocolate is made out of Cacao, but during the process where raw Cacao is processed into a chocolate bar and put into a Wal-Mart store shelf, it looses all the most important nutrients that it had when it was picked out of the Cacao plant. So the thing with Super Foods is that they're not processed, they're all natural.

Long story short, my plan and the reason why I'm writing this blog is to do changes in my diet, try those Super Foods, and start to eat more raw, organic, and natural food. Instead of going to Wal-Mart's vegetable and fruit section, I try to find markets where they sell organic products. I wanna find out what kind of affects that has in my physical and emotional well-being. It's not easy to change my diet from hamburgers and pizza to something that I've never enjoyed, eating "healthy" food. But most of all I wanna start eating right, in order to achieve better physical well-being. Trough good physical condition I'm gonna be able to feel better emotionally as well.

So I think it's going to be a interesting and educating experience for me and I'm gonna keep posting frequently how I'm feeling at the times and how things are going with the new diet. I'm super excited to start a new life by eating right and feeling great every single day! My Super Foods are being shipped to me at this very moment and they should be here in about 5 days. So until that, I have to take the most of it by eating greasy, unhealthy, but super delicious fast food. As a reward of writing my first blog post, I'm gonna go to Super Size me with some burgers.


No comments:

Post a Comment