Friday, February 18, 2011

Changes

It's been a while since I last wrote here. It is because I have started to learn that everything that we experience in this life and everything we perceive as reality is mainly personal. Even thought I believe we humans on this Earth share a collective consciousness, and we are all part of the same creator (you can call it God), we still perceive this physical reality personally. Since everyone's spiritual path is personal, I don't want to write my own beliefs and opinions about what is truth and what is not. Everyone can choose what their beliefs and values are. So for now on what I'm going to do is mostly post here writings from other blogs and from other sources and the purpose of this is just simply to give something to think about. I hope you enjoy them, and get something valuable out of them.

If you have any questions about anything, I would like to help more than happily.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment